The students in the First-year Projects in Physics class learned about research methods from UNI librarian Anne-Marie Gruber. After a productive session, they will now be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the authors' credentials/qualifications?
- How does the date of the article influence the potential use of this article for a project?
- What journal was the article published in?
- How does the peer-review process for scholarly articles work?
- What are some strategies for reading and analyzing scholarly articles?
The students celebrated their new knowledge with a group selfie (grelfie?).